Penthouse residences perched high in the sky, between 2 prominent city parks, Central Park and Morningside Park. Offering modern lofty layouts with 360 degree views and top-of-the-line fixtures and finishes throughout. Open living room, kitchen and dining spaces as well an adjacent sprawling terrace invite you to entertain, dine al fresco or simply enjoy the spectacular views.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms.
- Open airy interiors filled with light from oversized and floor to ceiling windows.
- Top-of-the-line finishes including brushed oak hardwood floors, open kitchen, living room and dining room.
- Large terraces that provide an extension of the living space and feature exceptional views of the parks, city skyline, landmarks and beyond.
A curated selection of high-end appliances allow you to enjoy cooking in comfort with ample counter and cabinet storage space. The residences’ signature jaw dropping views are yours to behold from every vantage point of this uniquely oversized kitchen.
- Windowed chef’s kitchen.
- Sub-Zero and Miele appliances.
- Luce Di Luna stone countertops and wood finished Leight cabinetry.
- Includes a Sub-Zero wine cooler and garbage disposal.
Soft neutral palates in varying textures of stone welcome you to relax and revitalize. Marvel at the views while pampering in the deep soaking tub.
- Windowed bathrooms with unobstructed views.
- Powder and 2nd bathrooms feature extra wide custom sink vanity with wood cabinetry and neutral palate stone walls and flooring.
- Master bathroom features a double sink vanity, deep soaking tub and separate rain shower.
- All bathrooms are fitted with Grohe fixtures and warm, modern finishes.
One Morningside Park (referred to herein as “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its website. This statement discloses our privacy practices. The purpose of this statement is to inform you:
- What kinds of information we collect from users of “web address” and how the information is used by us.
- Whether we disclose any user information to third parties;
- How you can access, update or delete any information that we collect about you; and
- The security procedures in which we use to protect your personal information.
How We Collect Information: You can visit OneMorningsidePark.com without revealing any personal information. Our web servers collect the Internet Protocol addresses, but not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information can measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other such statistics.
In addition, You may be asked for information that identifies you, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, fax (collectively, “Personal Information”). You may also elect to provide such information to us by sending or responding to e-mails regarding certain listings or services offered on our Website.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information: We collect, generate, retain and use your Personal Information for our own internal purposes in connection with the facilitation, recording and processing of any requests, communications, or interactions you may have with our Website. We also automatically collect and store statistics and other information about you and your online activities on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis and in a manner that may allow us or our affiliated or related entities to improve our services to you.
In addition, your Personal Information may be also be used by us to provide you with information regarding our products and services. For example, we may use your e-mail address to send you special announcements and notifications of new real estate listings, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure When you request information, we need to know your name, e-mail address, and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your request. OneMorningsidePark.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others citizennyc.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Data Security Data security is critical to us and thus all Personal Information is held in a secured database. While it is impossible to guarantee the complete security of any computer system and the data contained therein, our vendors are required to maintain and implement robust security policies and procedures that combine with available technologies in accordance with prevailing industry standards, all of which are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Information. To the extent we are provided with social security numbers or personal financial information, we comply with all applicable regulations regarding the confidentiality and safe disposal of such information.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You by Us: If you wish to access, update, or delete contact information or preferences, please send an e- mail to sales@OneMorningsidePark.com. Please be aware, however, that we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately be made in our database.”