Fall in love with smart, sophisticated living spaces that combine the best of contemporary design with the intimate atmosphere of New York’s classic apartments. Live in sleek, modern residences that are newly constructed for the convenience of today’s lifestyle.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences
- Open, airy interiors filled with light from large windows with unparalleled views
- Unique finishes including brushed oak hardwood floors and open kitchens that flow into entertaining spaces.
- Most residences feature balconies or terraces with inspiring views that provide an extension of the living spaces.
Kitchen, Floors 15-20
Kitchen, Floors 2-14
Enjoy cooking and entertaining in modern kitchens with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances and clean, contemporary design that marries form and function.
- Kitchens for 3 bedroom apartments on Floors 15-20 feature Sub-Zero refrigerators, Miele cooktops with built-in ovens, natural stone countertops and custom-fitted cabinetry.
- Kitchens for 2 bedroom apartments on Floors 2-14 feature top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid refrigerators and cooking ranges with quartz countertops.
- All kitchens include Grohe fixtures and deep basin sinks.
Master Bathroom, Floors 15-20
Secondary Bathroom, Floors 15-20
Master Bathroom, Floors 2-14
Secondary Bathroom, Floors 2-14
Refresh and revive in bathrooms designed for style and comfort. Luxuriate in a soaking tub surrounded by warm modern finishes in natural colors and patterns, including countertops of cultured marble.
- Most bathrooms are windowed and feature floor-to-ceiling porcelain of varying textures.
- Master bathrooms feature custom cabinetry with ample storage space, soaking tub, and extra-wide sink.
- Secondary bathrooms are outfitted with wood cabinetry in neutral tones and custom mirrored medicine cabinet.
- All bathrooms are fitted with Grohe fixtures and warm, modern finishes.
One Morningside Park (referred to herein as “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of its website. This statement discloses our privacy practices. The purpose of this statement is to inform you:
- What kinds of information we collect from users of “web address” and how the information is used by us.
- Whether we disclose any user information to third parties;
- How you can access, update or delete any information that we collect about you; and
- The security procedures in which we use to protect your personal information.
How We Collect Information: You can visit OneMorningsidePark.com without revealing any personal information. Our web servers collect the Internet Protocol addresses, but not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. This information can measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other such statistics.
In addition, You may be asked for information that identifies you, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, fax (collectively, “Personal Information”). You may also elect to provide such information to us by sending or responding to e-mails regarding certain listings or services offered on our Website.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information: We collect, generate, retain and use your Personal Information for our own internal purposes in connection with the facilitation, recording and processing of any requests, communications, or interactions you may have with our Website. We also automatically collect and store statistics and other information about you and your online activities on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis and in a manner that may allow us or our affiliated or related entities to improve our services to you.
In addition, your Personal Information may be also be used by us to provide you with information regarding our products and services. For example, we may use your e-mail address to send you special announcements and notifications of new real estate listings, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure When you request information, we need to know your name, e-mail address, and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your request. OneMorningsidePark.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others citizennyc.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Data Security Data security is critical to us and thus all Personal Information is held in a secured database. While it is impossible to guarantee the complete security of any computer system and the data contained therein, our vendors are required to maintain and implement robust security policies and procedures that combine with available technologies in accordance with prevailing industry standards, all of which are designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Information. To the extent we are provided with social security numbers or personal financial information, we comply with all applicable regulations regarding the confidentiality and safe disposal of such information.
Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You by Us: If you wish to access, update, or delete contact information or preferences, please send an e- mail to sales@OneMorningsidePark.com. Please be aware, however, that we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately be made in our database.”